Best Multi Cryptocurrency Wallet: A cryptocurrency wallet is a digital wallet that helps its users to store, send, receive, and exchange cryptocurrency. To use or hold cryptocurrencies, you need to have a crypto wallet that supports that cryptocurrency. Most cryptocurrencies have their official wallets.
A cryptographic wallet works like a bank account where we can store the transactions made, which we can use to send and receive digital currency.
Crypto wallets that can hold and manage multiple cryptocurrencies are called multi-currency wallets and are useful for cryptocurrency trading. Before choosing a cryptographic wallet, there are several factors to consider, such as its security, how it works, and how secure it is against cyberattacks or infiltrations. So which one is the best multi cryptocurrency wallet?
Below are Some of The Best Multi-Cryptocurrency Wallets
This Wallet is a decentralized multi-currency wallet that supports over 300 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Tezos, QTUM, Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum Classic, and all on one platform. The software wallet can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple Store and is compatible with most platforms such as Windows, Mac, Debian, and Ubuntu.
- An atomic wallet is a highly secure wallet and only users have full access to their private keys and functions.
- Compatible with Changelly and ShapeShift and allows instant exchange of coins in the wallet.
- Completely anonymous and Atomic does not store your private data or password codes.
- Live customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The interface is easy to use and simple.
- You can buy cryptocurrencies by using your local currencies.
Ledger Nano S/X
Ledger Nano S/X is one of the safest hardware wallets and it looks like a USB device. It can store over 30 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. The wallet can be connected to any device with a USB port and is ready for use. Since it is a hardware wallet, there is no risk of infiltration of private keys.
- Integrated OLED display
- Integrated with multiple wallets
- Malware testing
- The wallet is cheap
- Supports multiple applications
- The wallet supports more than 15 payment methods
- Support Multilingual languages
- 24/7 customer support
Trezor is another best multi-cryptocurrency wallet. It is a highly secure “zero-trust approach” hardware wallet that reduces third party infiltrations to zero. The wallet is protected by a private PIN code and an emergency start phrase in case of loss of the wallet. Trezor supports over 14 cryptocurrencies. When the device is not connected, it switches off automatically, thus avoiding any external communication.
- Simple interface
- Users have full control of their wallets.
- The wallet is completely transparent.
Ledger Blue is the most advanced safety equipment on the market. It’s made by the same organization as Ledger Nano S. It comes with Bluetooth, a rechargeable battery, and a large touchscreen. The wallet is easy to transport and store thanks to its lighting function. It works with multiple currencies and apps.
The only negative is that it is expensive. But if you want top-level security, this is one of the best wallets. It supports 20 cryptocurrencies including Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Ripple, ARK, NEO, and many more.
- Cryptographic secrets protected by a secure element EAL6 + (ST31G480)
- Passwords support
- Alternative PIN code in case of plausible refusal
- Incorporated in the approach and configuration (seed generation and recovery)
- Quick launch panel for multiple apps
Jaxx has become one of the most popular multi-currency digital wallets on the market. It is a cross-platform wallet available for Chrome, Mac and Windows, iOS, and Android users. It currently supports multiple cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, DAO, DASH, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, and REP.
- An easy exchange between currencies
- Users have full control of their wallet
- Supports multiple platforms
This is a desktop wallet that supports multiple cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, etc. Exodus is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. This is a light wallet and there is no need to download the entire blockchain to your system.
- Users have full control over their wallets.
- Simple/easy interface
- Transaction fees are paid directly to the network and not to Exodus.
- Exodus supports an integrated trading platform.
- Customer support is 24/7
This wallet is a multi-currency wallet that supports the most popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20, DASH, NEO, EOS, etc. The light wallet doesn’t require you to create an account with Guarda and you have full control over your personal information and funds.
This wallet does not store your personal data or private keys on its server. Guarda wallet’s interface is highly secure and allows you to interact and work with other blockchains without sharing your personal data.
- Securely send and receive crypto coins.
- Guarda has an integrated exchange platform.
- You can view your transaction history.
- Complete wallet backup with import and export of private keys.
This Freewallet is a multi-currency web wallet designed particularly for your iOS and Android phones and supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and 30 other cryptocurrencies. As the name indicates, the wallet allows for free transactions between users of the free wallet.
- Protected by multiple layers of protection such as two-factor authentication, email verification, multiple signatures, and transaction limit.
- Transactions are fast and cheap with 4 commission options.
- The interface supports 13 languages to facilitate the transaction.
- Buy cryptocurrencies with your credit card.
Trust wallet is Binance’s official crypto wallet. The simple mobile app will help you have full control of your funds and your private keys and you will be able to manage your tokens at any time. The wallet is a multi-currency wallet compatible with most cryptocurrencies and exchanges on the market.
- Provides multiple layers of protection to protect resources and private keys.
- Supports multiple cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, XRP, BNB, XLM, TRX, etc.
- Integrated with Binance Dex and the Kyber network that allows you to trade instantly on exchange platforms.
- Completely anonymous and all your private data is kept intact.
- The Web3 browser helps you integrate dApps directly from the mobile application.
Coinomi is the most reliable multi-currency crypto wallet and is available for your Android and iOS phones. The good news is that a new version of the Coinomi desktop wallet is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. The app is free and supports over 70 cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Dash, Litecoin, Zcash, etc.
- The wallet allows you to create a new address for each new transaction, which is an additional security feature.
- Completely anonymous with the features of advanced security.
- Multilingual language support. At present the interface available in 25 languages.
- Cold staking available.
- Customer service 24/7.
- The wallet has an integrated exchange platform.
- Supports a single backup installation to recover funds and private keys.
- All transactions of yours will be visible on your desktop and mobile wallet.
- Global application compatible with ShapeShift and Changelly to easily exchange cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrencies have been in the spotlight lately due to market fluctuations and fascinating technological innovation. But investing or trading in digital currencies, getting a cryptocurrency wallet is one of the main demands. Without a wallet, there can be no transaction.
Having the best multi-cryptocurrency wallet is a prerequisite to protect yourself from all types of threats, hacks, or scams, so you need to have a wallet, which is genuine and can protect your funds.